1. My headache stayed a headache. (no migraine - yay!)
2. Spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. Mom usually makes a meat sauce rather than meatballs so they made a nice change.
3. Planning my holiday baking and cooking. Yum!
1. Our low-key but very fun Christmas party at Scrapbook Fellowship. Sometimes low-key is more fun.
2. Chick-fil-a nuggets for lunch. Yum!
3. Mary Kay Product Preview. I had fun helping to set up and getting to try all the new goodies. The new lip glosses are awesome (finally some red glosses!) and I can't wait to properly try the soothing mask.
4. My Heston's Fantastical Feasts book arriving in the mail. Now if I can just finish reading it before Dad steals it... :>