Thanks to plans with the grandparents being canceled yesterday I was able to get some sewing done - yay!
Dispite getting a fair amount of work on the gaulle done (before the yummy Father's Day meal I made for Dad and an evening headache killed my progess) it doesn't really look like I did much yesterday. I mostly ironed and seamed up the front and skirt panels, finished the top edges of the same then ran gathering stitches. The cotton voile I'm using is super thin and doesn't really like my machine so it was pretty slow going. Still I'm hoping I can get it at least to the hemming stage today. That is the goal anyway... :>