I sewed the front and back bodices to their respective linings this evening. I apparently made a mistake on the shoulder straps though, as they don’t match (the front is wider than the back). So before I can join the shoulders, I’ll have to redo the front, turning it inside-out again and trimming a little. No big. I also got the sleeves pinned so they are ready to be sewn.
I had to try the corded bodice on tonight to double check something on the bodice, so I took some pics. Mom was available to lace me up nice and tight but wasn’t available to take pics so I took them in the bathroom mirror again. :>
I have some of that blue cotton left over from the sleeves so I think I use it for binding of the CB. I’ve always like the combination of blue and yellow. :>