I didn't feel like doing anything else tonight so I worked on the 18th century toile some more. I traced out the last toile, making the changes I noted last post. I then cut out a new toile, just to double check everything.
The toile looked good. I didn't feel up to putting on my stays but since it was the sleeve I really wanted to check I didn't bother. So no pics but I think I'm declaring it done. I ended up with two tiny pleats in the cap. Not quite what I was going for but I think they look nice so I'm just going to go with it. Everything else fits too nicely to mess with it.
Yay – that’s done. Now I can actually work on something fun. Unless I want to be good and work on another toile in the pending pile…