Today's progress has involved trying on the toile, re-pinning and trying on again, trimming and trying on again... well you get the idea. First time I tried it on, as is from the last time I worked on it (and didn't take pictures). So the original S&S cross-over bodice with the Bee robe lining.
Second time I let the pleats out of the shoulder area to fill out the wider back/shoulder seam. It took out a fair amount of the fullness and changed the neckline a bit as well.
Third time I put the pleats back in the original place and trimmed down the wide lining. I think I like the neckline better this way. I need to scoop out the back a bit more though, the straight across isn't terribly flattering.
Tags: z:archive:19th:regency:cross-over, z:pending:19th:regency:wm