I finished the trim and other handwork on the Rohan gown today. Yay! The first pic is of two rows of trim on the gown. I decided that wasn’t enough so I added another row. Much better! To get the look I wanted I had to piece the trim. Yep, I had to trim the trim. :>
I put the gown on tonight so Bridget could mark the hem for me. These will probably be the last pics of me in the gown until Faire day. It’s a rather exciting thought.
I decided not to turn back the cuff of the sleeves. I had one all pinned and ready to be tacked but found I didn’t like it. That old silk against the velvet issue. I will just have to deal with sleeves that are 2½” too long. Oh well. :>