Things that made me happy the last few days:
1. Mom and Dad are home! Living alone sucks!!!!!
2. Scrubbing my bathroom floor. Not a fun job but oh so satisfying when I was finished - it really needed it.
3. More baking! One dud recipe and one stunning winner... not bad.
4. Compliments on my hair, including being asked if I'd had it styled at a salon. Very amusing since it only took me 6 minutes to do. I love pin curls!
5. My Open House! The atmosphere was just what I wanted, homey and welcoming. People came and stayed long after they shopped - yay!
6. Waking up to ½" of snow on the ground. It hung around just long enough to be pretty then melted away, the best sort of snow.
7. Rocking out to Christmas music everywhere I go.
8. Sorting out the family photos to put in Dad's office - whew that was quite a job!
9. Dad keeping me company while I did the dishes.