Lookie, I'm actually posting pics! Wow I know.
, using the jacket toile I started onlast year
. Not bad at all. The back peplum needs a little more "umph" and the front needs some shaping. I also want the stripes to be slightly on the diagonal, so I'm going to change the front grain a bit (using my red stripe anglise pattern
as a guide).
. Looking pretty good. The back hem needs a little shaping but I like the extra bits I added. The armhole is a little high. You can just see the marking for the "zone" front. On to the sleeves!
*drum roll* The lovely striped fabric! I still can't believe I never thought of making a perriot jacket out of this, I guess because I'd planned on making a Spencer out of it for so long. Tunnel vision strikes again. It was a gift from the fabulous elizabethdress
- thanks again so very much Elizabeth!